This program is for people in a relationship who feel distant from their partner, lack connection, have physical and emotional intimacy issues, feel their relationship is not what it used to be, or are struggling with sexual dissatisfaction, and sexual issues.
If you want to reconnect with your erotic energy and identity, individually and in partnership, this program is for you.
Through this program, you will learn how to build emotional and physical intimacy with your partner and enjoy your relationship fully.
Why Choose This Program
In our society, most people grow up with a lack of sex education and sex-positive instruction. Sex and intimacy coaching can guide, motivate, and inspire you and your partner to achieve your sexual, intimacy and relationship goals.
Through the sex and intimacy coaching program, you will work in a sex-positive and safe environment to express yourself sexually without shame, blame or guilt.
You will be able to share your issues and rest reassured that we’ll listen to you and guide you on how to have the love and sex life you have always wanted.
Your coach will provide you with support and encouragement through your journey, rediscovering yourselves. So that you can come to be in a happy, content and balanced state mentally, emotionally, sexually and physically.
Choose this program if you want to:
- Understand where your intimacy issues come from
- Identify your feelings, emotions and needs
- Learn to express your thoughts, needs and desires to your partner
- Express your fantasies, fetishes, traumatic experiences, and insecurities without shame or guilt
- Create a deep connection with your partner
How Will This Program Help You
First, we work on dealing with the negative feelings that you and your partner may have so that you can handle the situation lovingly.
Working on your communication is the first step to developing a deep emotional connection with your partner. By expressing what you need and want, your partner will know what they need to give you and vice versa.
Being able to communicate clearly and effectively is not a natural thing to do. It has to be learned, and once you do it, you can apply it to your whole life.
The sex and intimacy program will help you:
- Learn to express your thoughts, feelings and emotions clearly
- Ensure your partner understands what you mean
- Express what you need and want without shame or guilt
- Create a deep bond with your partner
- Having a more fulfilling life in all aspects, sexually, emotionally, spiritually and mentally
We will help you and your partner to:
- Create a safe ground for expression without judgement
- Show your love to your partner
- Develop relationship-building activities
- Have some homework activities to build your love and sexual connection
- You will also have a workbook to use with your partner to help you reflect on yourself and your situation.
During this process, you will have the chance to message by email if you have any doubts or going through a crisis.
Sex and Intimacy coaching can help you solve many other sexual and relationship issues, including:
- Erectile difficulties
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- Anorgasmia – difficulty reaching orgasm
- Body image or self-esteem issues
- Anxiety around sex
- Sex addiction
- Pornography addiction
- Painful sex
- Low desire
- Performance anxiety
- Sexless relationships
- Desire to explore alternative sexualities
- Exploring your sexual desires
- Exploring your fetishes
- Kinky Sex
- Exploration of new sexual activities
- Challenges with sexual arousal
- Communication conflicts
- Challenges relating to sexual orientation or gender identity
- Exploring new sides of your sexuality and feel unsure of where to start
- Help women experience more pleasure and orgasms
- Help you heal sexual issues so you can experience positive sexual experiences
- Teach you about safer sex, STIs, and how to protect yourself during sex
- Teach about sexual anatomies like the G-spot in women and the P-spot in men and achieve satisfying and pleasurable orgasms
- Learn how to initiate sex with a partner, foreplay techniques, kissing, erotic talk, and erotic massage.
- Learn all about sex toys, the different types of sex toys, how to use them solo, and introduce them to a partner
- Teach you how to explore power play and BDSM safely
- Teach individuals and couples about pleasure and how to have more enjoyable sex
- Help couples learn positive, practical communication skills
- Help couples overcome an incompatible sex drive
- Help married couples bring the spark and intimacy back into their relationship.
- Teach couples how to experiment with different types of sexual play, fantasies and role-playing
- Help couples heal a sexless marriage and cultivate their passions and desires for better intimacy
Our program will revolve around the fundamental 3 step approach (Assessment) Past, Present and Future
Understanding the past. What happened, when, how and why? What was your relationship like before having sex and intimacy problems, and How are they affecting your relationship. During this initial assessment, we may discover other underlying issues that resulted in the current problems you are experiencing now.
Understanding your present (How do you and your partner feel about the situation, and how do the sex and intimacy issues affect you and them?
At this point, you should have a deep understanding of what happened, the reasons for it and what you want going forward. We explore your situation focusing on your building intimacy and connection with your partner so that you start building a solid foundation of love and respect for a healthy relationship.
Understanding the future. What do you want going forward? What does each of you want for the future? Once you have that understanding, you can make a more educated decision as to what would be the best choices to make and What is the best way forward that works for both of you?
How long does this program last?
This is a 21-week program to build emotional and sexual intimacy.
You will have two 90-minute sessions per week.
The sessions are divided into 3 blocks as benchmarks to track the progress.
You will have a total of 20 sessions plus a free closing session
The following shows how the sessions are structured:
|1-4||Understand your past and the root of your intimacy issues|
|5-8||Learn effective communication. Express, listen and understand each other|
|9-14||Identify your needs and desires, and express them to your partner|
|15-21||Explore your erotic self and create the loving and sexual relationship you want|
Sessions 1-4 are to understand your past and the root of your communication issues
At this point, you will gain some understanding, and you will have feedback on your situation. Here is an opportunity to share your story, feelings, needs and desires. In the process, we will explore them together, this will give you clarity, understanding and maybe a different perspective on yourself and your situation.
Sessions 5-8 are to learn the most important skill, which is to communicate clearly and effectively to be able to express and listen to what you want and need and understand each other to build a deep connection.
Sessions 9-14 are to identify what each of you wants from this relationship by expressing your feelings, emotions, goals and anything you feel hasn’t been heard by your partner.
- We’ll set specific goals depending on what you and your partner want from this relationship.
- We’ll ensure each of you hears and understand what the other means.
Sessions 15-21 Explore your erotic self and create the loving and sexual relationship you want.
You can enrol on this program as a whole or pay as you go. However, take into account that single booked sessions won’t include the extras of the program, single sessions will only consist of a video call session.
How much does this program cost?
This program includes:
- 20 coaching sessions via video call of 90 minutes each
- 1 free final overview closing session of 90 minutes
- 1 PDF workbook for you to complement the sessions
- Email support to clarify doubts
- Guidance to stay on track
- Homework exercises between the sessions
This program has predetermined dates and times that will be agreed upon with you. The fees are non-refundable. However, we allow some flexibility in terms of days and times for the sessions, subject to availability.
If you want to take this program, we recommend you book an introductory session to see if it is right for you.
HAVE A BURNING ISSUE?
Any questions? – Send us a message!