OUR TRANSITION COACHING PROGRAM
Our transitional coaching program is for people that are going through a life changing event, either something that was planned or something that happened unpredictably. For example when changing careers, starting a family, living together and recovering from death or divorce.
Through transitional coaching you will be guided to embrace the change that is happening in your life. You will use this change as a pivotal opportunity to reassess yourself and your life till now and decide what it is that you want for the future.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM
Our transitional coaching program can help you move forward through times of change by understanding who you are, and basically finding your true self.
Through this program you will:
- Identify your limiting ideas, thoughts and beliefs in your current situation
- Identify your current feelings and emotions
- Embrace change
- Identify your goals
- Make a plan to achieve your goals
- Have a clear path and a time frame to get you there
- Create new habits
- Work on how motivation works for you
- Apply the skills you are learning to your life
- Have support and encouragement to get you through a new point in your life and overcome the event that trigger the change.
Your coach will provide you assistance during the challenging times and teach you how to look at things from a different perspective and how to look after yourself and make yourself a priority. You will feel empowered to continue with the progress.
At the end of this program, you will feel empowered to embrace your situation, feel grateful for it to happen and use it to achieve the life you want.
HOW WILL THIS PROGRAM HELP YOU
Many of our behaviours are automatic, we don’t even think about them. We learnt them during childhood or we used them as a defense mechanism and never got to let go of them after the threat disappeared. Now, we don’t even know why we do what we do.
Through the program you will learn how to use your own resources, the power you have within to move through difficult situations.
While working through the transitional program, it may be times when you will feel confused, worried, regretful, lost, dissatisfied, going into negative thinking and struggle to carry on with a normal life. And exactly at those times is when you will have all the support from your coach, to get you out of that destructive spiral of thinking and get you back on track to achieve the life you want.
Through this program you will:
- Learn to handle stressful situations
- Learn to deal with your emotions
- Express your feelings, needs and desires
- Re-examine and evaluate your situation
- Use your situation as a motivator for change
- Understand your present situation and state of being
- Re-think who you are and what you want for yourself and your life
- Discover yourself and your passions
- Reconnect with life
During this process you will have the chance to message by email if you have any doubts or going through a crisis.
At the end of this program you will understand how this changing event impacted you and your life. Throughout the program you will work on those areas that keep you stuck and are preventing you from moving forward. You will then, use this changing event to reinvent yourself and your life.
Our program will revolve around the fundamental 3 step approach
3 Step Approach (Assessment of Past, Present and Future)
- Understanding the past. Getting to know your ideas, thoughts and beliefs. How they are forming your present?
- Understanding your present (How do you feel about your situation, how would you like it to be different? What are you struggling to do to improve or change it?
- Understanding the future. What do you want going forward? Where do you see yourself? How do you see yourself? Learning what you need to do differently to change your behaviour.
Step 1 During this initial assessment we may discover other underlying issues that resulted in the current problems you are experiencing now. We will dive deep into understanding why you do the things you do and how the life changing event had impacted you.
Step 2 At this point, you will have a deep understanding of the reasons for your struggles and why you are not having the life you desire.
At this point we would have discover uncomfortable areas about yourself and your life that you would need to address in order to continue with your change and see things from a new perspective.
Then, we will go deep and uncover the issues that are really holding you back. Address these issues and start the transformation of your behaviour, the way you live your life and ultimately to acquire the skills to make sustainable changes in all areas of your life.
During our coaching sessions we will explore the areas in your life which you are struggling the most with. And see how they may be holding you back from moving forward.
Step 3 Depending on your scenario on step 2, you will reflect on your experience, learn from it and make changes that will contribute to your life. Apply, learn and change.
HOW LONG DOES THIS PROGRAM LAST
This is a 10-week program to work on rewiring your mindset
You will have two 90-minute session per week
The sessions are divided into 3 blocks as benchmarks to track the progress
You will have a total of 20 sessions plus a free closing session
The following able shows how the sessions are structured:
|1-6||Understand your past and the particular life changing event and how it affected you|
|7-9||Identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals for it|
|10-12||We will make a plan and a timeline to achieve these goals|
|12-21||Take action to follow your plan and make the transformation happen|
Sessions 1-6 are to understand your past and the particular life changing event and how it affected you
- 2 sessions per to reflect on your past
- 2 sessions per to understand your present
- 2 sessions to understand what you want from the future
At this point you will gain some understanding, you will have feedback on your situation. Here is an opportunity to share your story, feelings, needs and desires and in the process we will explore those together which will give you clarity, understanding and maybe a different perspective on yourself and your situation.
Sessions 7-9 are to identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals.
- We’ll set specific goals depending on what you want Sessions 10-12 are to create a plan and timeline
- We will make a plan to achieve your goals
- We will create a specific timeline for when you want to achieve your goals
Sessions 12-21 are to take action on your plan.
With understanding from step 1, clear goals and a plan from step 2, we can now start implementing the plan agreed upon in step 2. You will start working towards achieving your goals.
Once you achieve these goals, you will have the knowledge, understanding and tools to learn from your past experiences, you will re-gain control of your life and start implementing the changes needed to create the life you want. After that you will have the tools and knowledge to use them whenever you need.
You can enroll on this program as a whole or pay as you go. However, take into account that single booked sessions won’t include the extras of the program, single sessions will only consist of a video call session.
|PROGRAM||PAY AS YOU GO|
|Specific dates and time for each session||You book your sessions and decide the frequency|
|Pre-planned sessions||Flexible sessions|
|Achieve specific goals at the set timeline||Achieve specific goals at a more flexible timeline|
|Higher commitment||Less commitment|
|Less flexibility||More flexibility|
|Pay up-front||Pay per session|
|Set 90-minute coaching time per session||You choose the time each session last when you book|
|Includes: homework, workbook, email support and guidance||Includes : homework and the session you book for the time you choose|
|21 sessions||Depends on your progress and the frequency of your sessions|
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST
This program includes:
- 20 coaching sessions via video call of 90 minutes each
- 1 free final overview closing session of 90 minutes
- 1 PDF workbook for you to complement the sessions
- Email support to clarify doubts
- Guidance to stay on track
- Homework exercises between the sessions
This program has predetermined dates and times that will be agreed upon with you. The fees are non-refundable. However, we allow some flexibility in terms of days and times for the sessions, subject to availability.
If you want to take this program, we recommend you booking an introductory session to ensure you are making the right decision.
YOUR FIRST TIME WITH US?
Book Your Introductory Session
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our coaching programs, send us a message!