- Build trust
- Improve your communication
- Develop a deeper emotional connection
- Set personal and relationship goals
- Create a plan and a timeline to achieve your goals
- Address specific issues (living together, financial arrangements, communication, intimacy, trust, etc.)
What is Couples Coaching?
Couples coaching is a goal-oriented approach to help you create a healthy relationship. Coaching is a proactive approach to getting down to the origin of your issues and moving forward.
Coaching aims to transform a person’s internal story by shifting small and everyday toxic behaviours to the ones that will lead to more loving and caring relationships.
Coaching is safe, non-judgmental support that shows you the way you perceive things around you. Relationship coaching helps you to see how you see the world and how your partner is affected by you and how they affect you.
Couples coaching can provide an impartial, unbiased opinion. A relationship coach is open to fully understanding the point of view of each partner to bring a new understanding to your relationship and help you create a plan to achieve your relationship goals.
Coaching is an intensive experience that will change your life and your relationship. But only if you are willing to surrender to the process and go deep.
You start by making small changes in your everyday life. These small changes can have a big impact on the dynamic of your relationship and interactions for the better.
Who Can Benefit from Relationship Coaching for Couples?
Relationship coaching can help couples who have problems in their relationship and need help working them out. Some are looking for guidance on improving communication, developing better understanding, deepen their emotional connection, while others want to find a way to end their relationship. Either way, relationship coaching can help you do it lovingly and healthily.
Relationship coaching focuses on improving an area in a couple’s relationship by focusing on solving their problems by consciously choosing to change. It works well to bring external solutions to overcome barriers, learn new skills and implement effective choices.
Relationship coaching for couples online is the most convenient way to have sessions. This is particularly helpful for couples with busy schedules, couples who want extra privacy and don’t want to be seen at a location, long-distance couples, and couples who find themselves physically apart for some reason.
Relationship coaching will help you to feel connected and fulfilled in your current relationship or prepare you for future relationships.
It is not uncommon that sometimes one partner is not ready to do the work or is apprehensive to try relationship coaching. If this is your case and your partner is unwilling to make an effort towards finding a resolution, and you are ready for a change, we can have individual sessions. Here, you will be able to fully express yourself without holding back.
Why Do You Need Relationship Coaching for Couples?
It is common to have issues in a relationship, however, the way you resolve them makes the difference between a healthy relationship and an unhealthy one.
Relationship coaching for couples gives you an impartial view from a relationship coach who can bring a fresh perspective and objectivity to your issues. Relationship coaching helps to break the cycle of defensive behaviour and unwillingness to hear each other so that both of you can resolve your issues.
Normally one of the partners is the one seeking help with their relationship. One of the first questions we ask is if their partner is willing to work with them to solve the issue.
Provided both partners are willing to put the time and effort to improve their relationship, relationship coaching can change a couple’s life for the better.
This allows us to recognise the feelings and needs as well as thoughts and doubts of each person so that we can find the most amicable solution that works for everyone’s needs.
Through this process, each partner can be heard and understood as well as understand each other’s point of view, which is where couples who disagree find it challenging to find a solution by themselves.
Knowing that you are not alone in your struggles will give you the reassurance and empowerment to create the change.
This change may come in the form of a resolution of your problems or having a short break from your relationship to give you and your partner some space to regain emotional balance and think things through.
Having a fresh perspective will help you recognise what kind of relationship you want for yourself and if this is the one.
How Can Relationship Coaching for Couples Help?
Sometimes when we have strong feelings about something, our emotions take over. During these times everyone wants to be heard, and it is very hard to find within ourselves the strength to listen.
Couples usually know what they want but find it difficult to express it in a way that their partner understands. A coach can help you see past the emotional turbulence to realise what really matters.
This approach can help you discover patterns of behaviour that keep repeating in your life. Some of them bring good into your life, and others create chaos. By understanding those behaviours, you will be able to realise which ones take you to certain outcomes. Then, you will know the next time a certain behaviour happens, you will pretty much foresee the result.
Hence, you will have a choice to make, continue with the same pattern or work on it to change it for the better. We strongly believe that we have all the power we need. Connecting to that power and utilising it constructively and lovingly may require a bit of pondering and guidance. Here is where your coach can step in and guide you.
But, we all can change our lives if we are aware of our choices. Apparently, 95% of our behaviour is unconscious. Seeing that this is the behaviour that manifests our reality, it can be scary to leave this 95% of ourselves unattended.
During relationship coaching for couples you will:
- Focus on one area of your relationship that takes priority or explores different aspects of your life
- Get clarity on your feelings and circumstances
- Understand your problem(s) and the reason for it to be happening
- Identify how various aspects of your life fit together and affect each other
- Set goals for yourself and your relationship
- Make a plan of action to achieve measurable outcomes
- Receive ongoing support to make sure you are on track
Through our relationship coaching for couples you will:
- Learn to hear your partner’s feelings and needs and connect with them at a deeper level
- Learn to recognise the way you are interacting with your partner and with others
- See by yourself if this way is giving you what you need and desire or if it is bringing you heartache and leaving you to feel powerless
- Learn to understand how your behaviour affects you and others around you and how you can do things differently
- Learn to express yourselves and hear each other out
- Receive guidance, information and support
- Understand your patterns of behaviour and identify your underlying unhealthy patterns
- Manage conflicts and find resolutions to specific issues
- Create a safe environment to connect and communicate with your partner
- Focus on the now to bring healing to past issues that no longer have power over you
- Identify your personal and relationship goals to create a loving and harmonious relationship
- Become aware of your communication style
- Bring awareness to your relationship dynamics
- Bring awareness to the way you and your partner experience your relationship
- Bring clarity and understanding to your relationship with effective communication
- Get clarity on what you really want from your life and your relationship
- Shift your thinking to support your relationship
- Trust yourself and others
- Feel empowered and secure
- Feeling heard and connected
- Being more decisive
- Unveiling your true self
- Shifting beliefs around self-worth and deserving
- Change habitual patterns (feelings, thoughts, expectations and desires)
- Feel connected, seen, heard and valued in your relationships
- Break down barriers preventing you from connecting with your partner
- Revive passion in your relationship and emotional intimacy
- Develop relationship-building tools
- Learn how to identify a conflict and deal with it in a loving way
- Get the tools to create connections in your relationships
- Learn the tools to create a healthy relationship
- Learn relationship self-expression and exploration tools
- Learn to share your feelings and resolve the problems in a loving way
- Learn to communicate effectively to create a long-lasting relationship
- Learn to set realistic goals and expectations
What Can You Expect from Relationship Coaching for Couples?
For us to have a healthy relationship, it’s important to manage the expectations from the beginning to make sure we are on the same page. So, let’s have a look at what we can expect from each other.
You can expect from us:
- A safe and non-judgmental opinion
- Guidance on how to change your habitual patterns
- Learn an effective way to communicate lovingly and compassionately
- Receive tools to apply to your relationship
- Relationship building
- Support to help you achieve your goals
- Be heard and understood without compromising or sacrificing your own needs, goals and desires
- Take your relationship from just OK to GREAT
- Discover how healthy your relationship really is
- Create a healthy and loving relationship
- Get your relationship back on track
- Resolve a conflict with your partner
We follow a holistic approach to couples coaching
- A holistic approach addresses all aspects of one’s life.
- A healthy relationship contributes to your well-being.
- Your well-being, in turn, includes all aspects of your life.
This allows us to recognise the feelings and needs as well as the thoughts and doubts of each person.
So that, we can find the most amicable solution that works for everyone’s needs.
Throughout our coaching sessions, we’ll explore all aspects of your life and your partner’s life, if you have one, to see which ones match and which ones don’t.
Therefore, when you create a relationship, you need to consider these aspects and how a particular person is going to contribute to each area of your life. From your hobbies and interests to your goals and ambitions.
It is equally valuable to consider how you are going to contribute to the well-being of your potential partner.
Our relationship coaching approach:
- It is focused more on the personal feelings, needs and preferences of each individual
- Understands you and gives you the help you need, which is a bit more structured and goals oriented
- Doesn’t have a rigid structure or a plan for every person we work with
- Here, a coach listens, understands, gets the feeling, sees what needs to happen and facilitates this process
After that, it depends on each person, what they want, and what they are ready to understand and prepared to do for it.
You can choose how deep you want to go into your coaching. If you want to achieve specific goals for your relationship, you may not need to go so deep, and a few changes in your and your partner’s behaviour can do the trick. However, if you are looking for a transformation. Then you and your partner would need to do deep inner work.
If you are ready to dive deep:
- You will explore uncomfortable truths and shadows.
- We will explore powerful questions about yourselves. One of the most important things to realise about a question is that a person learns far more from the process and work involved in answering a question than from the answer itself. The quality of the answers we arrive at corresponds directly to the quality of the question we ask. The better the question, the better the answer.
- You will have homework to do, depending on the findings during our sessions. You will consider the questions we make and give a thought to answering them meaningfully.
- You will recognise the learning you are achieving through your relationship. Through our interaction with others, we can learn about ourselves, and through interaction with those close to us, we can do so intimately.
- You will learn to trust yourself and recognise that you can and are making the right choice for you.
- You will be empowered to make significant changes in your life and relationship.
How Long Will It Take to Achieve Your Goals?
Couples coaching is a simple and convenient way to get the help you need to rekindle your relationship and create the healthy and loving relationship you always wanted.
Provided your partner is willing to work with you, a few coaching sessions can give both of you the clarity needed for you to move forward.
However, the time it takes will depend on the issues you want to resolve, your goals and your expectations. As well as, the progress you and your partner make in the process.
Relationship coaching for couples is tailor-made, so a program will be made especially for you, your needs and your relationship goals.
To give you an idea, we can do a program like the following one. The number of sessions will depend on how deep you would want to dive in.
4 sessions of 1.5 h each
- Identifying the feelings and emotions you are experiencing
- Getting to know who you are, what you want from life and your relationship
- Knowing your core values and beliefs
- Understanding what love means to you
- Knowing how you love and how you like to be loved
6 sessions of 1.5 h each
- Working on the emotions you experience regarding your partner and your relationship
- Practicing self-love and self-compassion
- Defining who your ideal partner is
- Knowing what traits are important for you in a partner
- Setting your relationship goals and see how they fit into your life
- Making a plan where you would focus on getting the life you want
- Understanding how you and your partner fit into each other’s life
8 to 14 sessions of 1.5 h each
- Learning to give and receive love
- Understanding what type of love you need
- Learning your boundaries in relationships
- Identifying the deal breakers in a partner and a relationship for you
- Knowing what you can deal with in a relationship and what is out of the question
- Resolving conflicts in a loving way
- Learning to communicate lovingly and effectively
- Making your needs and desires a priority and communicating them to your partner
- Work together with your partner to accomplish your goals
This stage will depend on your findings. Some couples may discover that they have deeper problems that need more time to be resolved and addressed. Other couples may find that they are not compatible and that their values and beliefs don’t align. This will eventually create conflict. Other couples may realise that they are married for the wrong reasons or have unrealistic expectations.
How Much Does Compatibility Coaching Cost?
Visit our coaching page to check out the prices
How Do I Get Started?
An introductory session will cover and answer those questions
CHOOSE YOUR SESSION
This session will help us get to know each other. We will understand your feelings, needs and circumstances.
You will get some pointers and suggestions on what you can do right away to address the issues in your life and relationship.
We will discuss your short-term and long-term goals and make a plan going forward.
A standard 1-hour session works well to catch up on your progress and make sure you are on track.
You will get a chance to share the changes you are making in your life and your relationship.
We will make some adjustments to make sure you are making the most of your time.
This session tends to be 1.5-2 hours. We allow this 30 minutes flexibility to let the conversation unfold.
It is perfect for going deeper and exploring your feelings and circumstances in more detail.
We will bring your awareness to your deeper beliefs and your behavioural patterns.
RELATIONSHIP COACHING PROGRAMS
We offer several coaching programs for couples who are having difficulties in particular areas of their relationship.
|Solve a particular issue||3 weeks||$500|
|Reflect on your current relationship – start paving a way forward||3 months||$8000|
|Explore Self – your beliefs, values and preferences. Identify what is holding you back.||7 months||$15000|
|Create a Meaningful Change – Implement your understanding into your life||12 months||$29000|
YOUR FIRST TIME WITH US?
Book Your Introductory Session
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our coaching programs, send us a message!