HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?
In a long-distance relationship you may feel something isn’t quite right but you can’t put your finger on it.
You may even know what the problem is, but you may struggle to bring it up and find the solution.
Many people feel stuck in a relationship that is unhealthy not knowing how to fix their problems and doubting of letting it go.
This workbook will help you see clearly how healthy your relationship really is.
- An overview of a healthy relationship
- Most common LDR problems and their solutions
- Common mistakes LDR couples make and how to avoid them
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions, so you know you are not alone
Here’s a sneak preview…
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
- Is your relationship not working and you don’t know why?
- Are you having doubts and want to find out if your relationship is worth it?
- Do you want to solve the issues, but don’t know how to bring them up?
- Do you feel discouraged when you try talking to your partner, but he/she doesn’t see them as issues and ignores them?
- Does your partner act defensively when you bring up the issues, leaving you feeling lost and disheartened?
- Does your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments and you feel frustrated because you don’t know how to handle it?
- Do you feel like giving up because everything you tried isn’t working and you really need a resolution?
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- This is a fillable pdf, so type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- Bring up the specific issues to your partner
- Offer your partner a chance to work out your issues using this workbook
- Find out how committed both of you really are to this relationship
- Identify what’s important for you and your relationship
- Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session
- Work out your relationship issues, or see if it’s best to let it go
- Reassess your relationship as a whole.
- Reflect on your feelings about your partner and your relationship.
- Learn how your partner feels about you and your relationship.
- You will write down your feelings, doubts and concerns about your LDR.
- Your partner will write down their feelings, doubts and concerns about your LDR.
- Know how you and your partner really feel about each other and your relationship.
- Find out what works and what doesn’t.
- Know if it’s possible to fix your problems.
- Decide If this relationship is worth continuing.
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO BETTER!
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
But, if you would like a coaching session, here are the options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are long-distance relationships healthy?
Long-distance relationships are healthy, fun and exciting. One of the benefits is that you have extra time for yourself when you are apart. The trick is to make the most out of this time for your personal growth while staying connected with your long-distance partner.
How to build a healthy long-distance relationship?
To build a strong and healthy long-distance relationship, you need:
To set specific goals
Make a clear plan
Create a timeline
And other things that we cover in this workbook
Are long-distance relationships unhealthy?
Long-distance relationships become unhealthy when they last a long-time. If you have the means to visit each other regularly, it is not so much of a problem. However, many long-distance couples don’t have the opportunity, money or time to do so. When you can’t visit each other as much as you like, a lack of physical intimacy can become an issue.
Why is it important to have a healthy relationship?
A healthy relationship can bring much joy and love into your life, and contribute to your well-being. However, it takes good communication, great understanding and the willingness of you and your partner to make it work.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.