SETTING GOALS IN YOUR LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
Are you feeling lost in a relationship that doesn’t seem to go anywhere?
You are not alone, many couples don’t take the time to set goals. However, having clear, specific and realistic goals is the first step towards a successful long-distance relationship.
This workbook will help you and your partner see if you want the same things from your relationship.
Special Bonus: Receive an extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
- An overview of the importance of setting goals for your relationship
- Most common problems couples face because of not setting goals
- Common mistakes LDR couples make when setting relationship goals and how to avoid them
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions, so you know you are not alone
Here’s a sneak preview…
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
- You do not have a clear direction for your relationship.
- You have been in an LDR for a long time but it feels like it’s going nowhere.
- You don’t have specific relationship goals or a plan to achieve them.
- You keep compromising your personal goals for the sake of the relationship.
- You need reassurance and certainty about your relationship, where is it going and what you can expect in the short and long-term.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- This is a fillable pdf, so type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
You’ve made it this far by feeling that something is wrong and you are looking for the way to fix it.
This workbook will help you shine some light on your relationship and engage with your partner, so both of you can work together.
During this process, you are likely to have more questions and may encounter some obstacles.
Knowing this, we are offering you a free extra 30 minutes coaching time to help you answer these questions and handle the obstacles in a healthy and loving way.
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- Explore your personal and relationship goals as you would during a coaching session.
- Identify your personal and relationship goals.
- Find out whether your personal and relationship goals are compatible with your partner’s.
- See how flexible you are with your personal goals and if you are able to adjust them to make your LDR work.
- Create a plan to achieve your goals. Your plan has to be realistic and aligned with what is important for you.
- Set a timeline with specific dates, as well as benchmarks detailing what you are going to achieve by then.
You will identify:
- Your personal goals.
- Your partner’s goals.
- Your relationship goals.
- Your partner’s relationship goals.
You will discover if:
- This relationship aligns with yours and your partner’s goals.
- You have common relationship goals.
- This relationship contributes to your personal goals.
You will decide:
- To continue this relationship and set up goals that work for both of you.
- To end this relationship and spend your time figuring out who is your ideal partner.
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO BETTER!
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
Don’t forget your SPECIAL BONUS when buying this workbook: extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do you need to have goals for your long-distance relationship?
Having relationship goals gives direction to your relationship. It allows you to identify and address areas of weakness and challenges in your LDR, so that you can become aware of them and address them. Having a list of your relationship goals allows you to have a tangible list of things that you are working towards together.
How to achieve your LDR goals?
Once you set specific and realistic goals, you need to have a clear plan and a timeline in order to achieve these goals and get everything you want from your relationship.
What will specific goals do for you and your LDR?
Setting goals will give your relationship a direction and the reassurance of knowing what both of you want.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.