VISITING IN A LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
A lack of physical intimacy is a common problem for LDR couples.
It’s hard to stay physically connected when you spend most of your time apart.
While it’s challenging, there are things you can do to deal with the distance in a healthy way.
Throughout this workbook you will learn to plan your visits and make the most of your time together.
Special Bonus: Receive an extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session
When you started your relationship you had certain ideas and expectations about your partner.
But, with time your relationship turned out to be different from what you had in mind.
Deep down you know things are not going well and it’s time to work them out.
- An overview of why regular visits are important and how to make the most of your time together.
- Most common LDR problems associated with the frequency and quality of your visits and their solutions.
- Common misconceptions LDR couples have and the mistakes they make as a result and how to avoid them.
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions, so you know you are not alone
Here’s a sneak preview…
IS THIS WORKBOOK FOR YOU?
- You are starting a long-distance relationship and want to plan ahead to avoid unnecessary problems.
- You want to make the most of your time together during your visits but don’t know how to do it.
- You tend to ignore having important discussions about your relationship during your visits.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKBOOK
- This is a fillable pdf, so type your answers directly on your computer
- Make a copy of the workbook and share it with your partner
- Work on it together when you see each other
- Fill it in separately and compare your answers
You’ve made it this far by feeling that something is wrong and you are looking for the way to fix it.
This workbook will help you shine some light on your relationship and engage with your partner, so both of you can work together.
During this process, you are likely to have more questions and may encounter some obstacles.
Knowing this, we are offering you a free extra 30 minutes coaching time to help you answer these questions and handle the obstacles in a healthy and loving way.
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
- Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
- Reflect on who is been visiting the most and agree on any changes you would like to make about this arrangement.
- Agree on the frequency of your visits that are realistic and also fulfil your physical needs for being together.
- Talk about your visits and plan for anything you would like to do or discuss when you see each other.
- Get some ideas about different activities you can do during your visits that can be fun and productive.
- Reflect on how you feel about being in a long-distance relationship, on the frequency of your visits, who is visiting and how you spend your time together.
- Identify your individual needs for physical intimacy.
- Make a plan and a timeline for your visits.
- Make a list of topics to discuss.
- Prepare a list of activities that you would like to do together.
- Agree on who visits who, when and how often.
- Know how to make the most of your time together.
- Know what activities you would like to do and discuss (the topics that matter leave them face to face).
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO BETTER!
- Click below to buy this workbook.
- After you make a payment, you will receive a workbook pdf via an email.
- Make sure to save the file on your computer before you begin working with it and save any changes as you progress.
Don’t forget your SPECIAL BONUS when buying this workbook: extra 30 minutes of coaching when you book any session.
This workbook is the next best thing after a coaching session!
But, if you would like a coaching session, here are the options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often should long-distance couples visit one another?
There isn’t a universal number for how often you should visit each other in a long-distance relationship. But you and your partner must agree on how often you can visit each other and at which point you would feel deprived
Why should you visit each other regularly?
Regular visits will help you maintain the connection through physical intimacy. Being physical close is an essential part for a romantic relationship and it’s also one of the biggest challenges couples when they are apart. The danger of not visiting your long-distance partner frequently enough is that you may grow apart and you may lose the connection between each other. Being apart from your romantic partner for a long time isn’t healthy.
How to make the most out of your visits?
It helps to plan your visits so you can see each other as often as you need to maintain physical connection. If you have a limited time plan ahead what you want to do and what you would like to talk about. During your visits is good to combine having fun and talking about sensitive areas of your relationship.
Will this workbook really help me?
If you can see certain issues in your relationship but your partner is avoiding to talk about it through the questions in this workbook you can bring these issues in a neutral way. Through these questions you will be able to bring up the issue that will seem to your partner that they are coming from a specialist and not from you. This helps when your partner has negative emotions towards you or your situation that causes them act defensively, rejecting everything you say just because it’s coming from, you despite of what you are trying to say.
How exactly will this workbook improve my LDR?
This workbook will give you clarity and help you see if you and your partner are on the same page in your relationship. It will help you discover if you have the same goals. If you do, the next thing would be to do a plan and a timeline to achieve them, and if you don’t, then you know it’s time to move on from this relationship.
Do I really need this workbook to improve my relationship or can I do it by myself?
This workbook has been put together by professional coaches with years of experience. It will guide you through the difficult topics that could be difficult to bring up on your own, yet are necessary if you are to have a healthy and successful relationship.
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP – COMPLETE GUIDE
This is your COMPLETE GUIDE to help you create a healthy, happy and successful Long-Distance Relationship.
Here, you will learn about yourself and your ideal partner to check how compatible you are. You will also get to explore your current relationship, assess what problems you have and how to fix them.