Table of Contents
What Is Compatibility Coaching?
Compatibility coaching goes beyond the initial attraction and the common interests you have with your partner. It focuses on better understanding yourself, your partner and your relationship. Then, you have a clearer idea of how you work as a couple and what your future together will look like.
Compatibility coaching can give you an outside perspective on your relationship and your life as a whole, so you are reassured of sharing your life with the right person.
Compatible partners share core beliefs, habits, lifestyle choices, interests, and personal and relationship goals.
Who Can Benefit from Compatibility Coaching?
Compatibility coaching is for couples who have relationship issues, doubts, concerns or problems. Particularly couples who get on well in some areas, but not in others and struggle to find ways to have a harmonious relationship.
Why Do You Need Compatibility Coaching?
Taking some time to reflect on your personal life and your relationship can help you understand the areas that are working from the ones that are not. Once you know this, you can address the issues and create a harmonious and joyous relationship.
When you are with a person with whom you are compatible, your life is more enjoyable and fulfilling. Compatible couples tend to have long-term relationships and grow together with time.
How Can Compatibility Coaching Help?
Compatibility coaching can help you build a solid foundation for a long-lasting and loving partnership. It can help you gain clarity about your relationship.
We will explore your reasons for being in this relationship and your expectations.
You will identify whether your relationship doubts, fears or concerns are objective or not. Once you recognise them, you will know if you are with the right partner. Coaching can also help you address any issues you may have in your relationship and address them to create a happier relationship.
During the process, you should also consider the possibility that you may not be able to solve some of your problems and you will face
- A choice of working out your issues
- A realisation that your core values and beliefs are different and they would create problems if you were to live together or have a family
- An understanding of the incompatibilities in several areas of your relationship can be too much, and you may decide to end the relationship.
What Can You Expect from Compatibility Coaching?
A couple is formed by two individuals with different life experiences and upbringing that come to be together. During compatibility coaching, you will assess how you function as a couple, taking into account how your ideas, values and beliefs fit together.
You will get to recognise your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your reactions and the emotions you experience when you are under stress. So that you get an idea of how the interaction with your partner and help you navigate challenging situations together.
Compatibility coaching can help you to understand:
- Your personalities
- Your past and your family
- Your partner’s past and their family
- Your habits
- Your values and beliefs
- The expectations of one another
- Your definitions of love
- Your needs and desires
- The way you communicate with each other and how it affects your relationship
- How this relationship fits with your life goals and ambitions
- How do you handle conflict and stressful situations
You will learn:
- What makes a successful relationship
- About you and your partner as individuals and as a couple
- How to bring your best self to your relationship
- Whether your ideas, values and beliefs align
- Establish boundaries
- How to create a connection with your partner
- How to communicate better
- How to handle conflict in a healthy way
Compatibility coaching will reassure you by knowing the source of your doubts or confirmation that your relationship is strong. In the case of the first, it helps you identify and address the issues in your relationship. Your coach will provide you with guidance and an unbias perspective.
How Long Will It Take to Achieve Your Goals?
The number of sessions depends on how deep you would want to dive in.
3 sessions of 1.5 h each
- Identify your doubts, problems and concerns to see how objective your doubts, problems and concerns are.
6 sessions of 1.5 h each
- Assess how compatible you are and how you handle disagreements and resolve conflicts.
- Assess your reasons for being in this relationship as well as your expectations
To uncover how compatible you are and have a clear perspective of how you and your partner work as a team.
8 to 10 sessions of 1.5 h each
This stage depends on the finding of stages 1 and 2. Address the issues, gain clarity, resolve problems, and set goals and realistic expectations. Here, we will address everything that requires attention for you to have a healthy and happy relationship.
- You will work on understanding each other, your insecurities and limitations so that they don’t become the source of relationship problems.
- Our second focus is learning to establish boundaries, communicate better and handle conflict healthily.
If you would want to work on the issues we encounter and practice different ways to improve your communication and gain a deeper connection, then 8 to 10 sessions may do the job.
Stage 4. Varies in time
This stage will depend on your findings. Some couples may discover that they have deeper problems that need more time to be resolved and addressed. Other couples may find out that they are not compatible, and that their values and beliefs don’t align, which will eventually create conflict. As well as couples who may be in their relationship for the wrong reasons or have unrealistic expectations.
How Much Does Compatibility Coaching Cost?
How Do I Get Started?
An introductory session will cover and answer all your questions
BOOK YOUR COACHING SESSION
Transform your relationship into a passionate and unbreakable bond with the help of our expert couples coaching.
Let’s embark on this journey together and make love last a lifetime.