HAVE A BURNING ISSUE?
1. write to us
Describe your situation and the challenges you are facing.
2. get some tips
We will get back to you with insights and suggestions.
3. talk to a coach
Book a coaching session and get help from a relationship coach.
- Build trust
- Improve your communication
- Develop a deeper emotional connection
- Set personal and relationship goals
- Create a plan and a timeline to achieve your goals
- Address specific issues (living together, financial arrangements, communication, intimacy, trust, etc.)
Couples coaching will help you and your partner understand each other and learn to handle challenges and disagreements in a healthy and loving way.
- Are you thinking of starting a relationship and would like some help choosing the right partner?
- Are you in an unhealthy relationship and your partner is not willing to work with you to address the problems?
- Are you considering breaking up with your partner but don’t know if you should?
Individual coaching will help you reflect on yourself and your relationship. In the process, you gain clarity on what you can do in your situation.
SEX & INTIMACY COACHING
- In our society, most people grow up with a lack of sex education and sex-positive instruction.
- Sex and intimacy coach will teach, guide, motivate, inspire, and listen to help you achieve your sexual intimacy and relationship goals.
YOU ARE INVITED TO A SEX-POSITIVE, SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO EXPRESS YOURSELF SEXUALLY WITHOUT SHAME, BLAME OR GUILT.
To make your long-distance relationship work you should know what it is and what it involves. The following steps will teach you how to approach your relationship the right way, addressing the main aspects of a long-distance relationship. Be Clear…
Clinginess in a long distance relationship varies from being a minor annoyance to a full on dealbreaker. While many couples tend to ignore this issue, addressing it as early as possible will bring more joy to your lives and even…
When it comes to dealing with loneliness in a long-distance relationship you have two options. First, think about your relationship and all the things you can talk about and do together. Second, spend more time focusing on other aspects of…
Long-distance relationships can be hard to handle.If you treat them like a normal relationship, you will run into some bumps.If you find yourself struggling in a long-distance relationship, maybe you need to check if you can handle it. How to…
You find yourself in a long-distance relationship with someone whom you don’t get to see very often. Naturally, you want to know if it is possible to have a healthy long-distance relationship and how can you make it work without…
If you have recently broken up with your long-distance partner the chances are you’re going through a whole lot of emotions. Depending on how you broke up, you might be feeling free and liberated or sad and lonely. Whatever you’re…