How Healthy Is Your Long-Distance Relationship? – Workbook
This step-by-step guide will help you identify how healthy your long-distance relationship really is.
You will learn what it takes to have a healthy relationship and figure out if your relationship needs some work or if it is time to let it go.
FREE 30 minutes with your 1st coaching session
- Email Support
- 100% Private and Confidential
- Secure Payments
Fillable PDF / 58 Pages / 63 Questions
This step-by-step guide will help you identify how healthy your long-distance relationship really is. You will learn what it takes to have a healthy relationship and figure out if your relationship needs some work or if it is time to let it go.
- Is your relationship not working and you don’t know why?
- Are you having doubts and want to find out if your relationship is worth it?
- Do you want to solve the issues, but don’t know how to bring them up?
- Do you feel discouraged when you try talking to your partner, but he/she doesn’t see them as issues and ignores them?
- Does your partner act defensively when you bring up the issues, leaving you feeling lost and disheartened?
- Does your attempt to solve these problems turns into arguments and you feel frustrated because you don’t know how to handle it?
- Do you feel like giving up because everything you tried isn’t working and you really need a resolution?
In a long-distance relationship you may feel something isn’t quite right but you can’t put your finger on it. You may even know what the problem is, but you may struggle to bring it up and find the solution.
Many people feel stuck in a relationship that is unhealthy not knowing how to fix their problems and doubting of letting it go. This workbook will help you see clearly how healthy your relationship really is.
In a long-distance relationship you may feel like something is not quite right. Yet, you just cannot put your finger on what exactly is not working and what you can do about it. Sometimes you may know what the problem is, but struggle to bring it up and find the solution.
Many long-distance couples feel stuck in a relationship that does not have a direction and is downright unhealthy. The uncertainty leads to doubts if this relationship can work or if it is best to let it go and move on.
The questions in this workbook have been selected by professional coaches based on years of experience helping couples and individuals alike. As you progress through this workbook, you will explore various aspects of your relationship and uncover how healthy your relationship really is.
What is a fillable pdf?
A fillable pdf is a pdf document where you can answer the questions and make notes directly on your computer, without having to print it out. Apart from saving trees, this format has a number of benefits when it comes to working on it with your long-distance partner:
• Work with it from your computer.
• Save it to the cloud and make notes on the go, wherever you are.
• Share it with your partner and let them answer the questions in their own time.
• Leave more challenging sections until you see each other.
This workbook is for you if you are:
– Having frequent arguments
– Unsure whether to continue with this relationship
– Feeling lonely most of the time
– Tried everything you could think of to make it work
– Don’t feel the joy of being in this relationship
– Struggling in a long-distance relationship.
– Questioning your relationship
This workbook will help you:
– See how healthy your relationship really is
– Bring up the specific issues to your partner
– Find out how committed both of you really are to your relationship
– Identify what’s important for you and your relationship
– Work out your relationship issues, or see if it is best to let it go
– Get clarity about the state of your relationship and will guide towards making the best decision moving forward
– Make the right decision, see there are things you can work out
– Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session
– Offer your partner a chance to work out your issues using this workbook
Throughout this workbook you will:
1. Reflect on your life and reassess your relationship.
3. Recognise when the relationship is no longer healthy.
4. Identify the problems in your relationship.
4. Have a clear goal and idea of where your relationship is going
5. Decide whether to work things out with your partner or let go of your relationship.
6. Objectively approach your relationship by focusing on the facts relieving you of uncertainty and doubts.
7. Understand what is working for you and for your relationship and what isn’t. Once you identify the problems in your relationship, you will be able to find the best way forward.
10. You will learn how to handle problems and disagreements effectively and lovingly.
11. Work through different issues together with your partner.
What you will find inside:
- An overview of a healthy relationship
- Most common LDR problems and their solutions
- Common mistakes LDR couples make and how to avoid them
- A guide on how to work with each section
- Examples, ideas, questions and exercises for you and your partner
- On the last page you will find our direct email
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions, so you know you are not alone
1. Make a copy
2. Send it to your partner
3. Fill it in separately
4. Compare your answers
5. Get in touch with us if you need help
Before you begin working with this pdf, download and save it on your computer.
And remember to save it as you make changes.