How to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work – A Complete Guide
This workbook is a complete step by step guide to help you make the most of your long-distance relationship.
FREE 30 minutes with your 1st coaching session
- Email Support
- 100% Private and Confidential
- Secure Payments
Fillable PDF / 89 Pages / 212 Questions
This COMPLETE GUIDE will take you through every aspect of your long-distance relationship step-by-step. Explore your relationship as you would during a coaching session.
What is a fillable pdf?
A fillable pdf is a pdf document where you can answer the questions and make notes directly on your computer, without having to print it out. Apart from saving trees, this format has a number of benefits when it comes to working on it with your long-distance partner:
• Work with it from your computer.
• Save it to the cloud and make notes on the go, wherever you are.
• Share it with your partner and let them answer the questions in their own time.
• Leave more challenging sections until you see each other.
Many couples struggle to make their long-distance relationship work. In fact, long-distance relationships are known for their struggles. However, LDRs have many benefits and can work great for those who know how to handle the distance and the relationship.
While there are common issues that make your LDR difficult. Working things out comes down to identifying specific problems that you are having in your relationship and dealing with them in a healthy, loving and respectful way.
This relationship guide will help you:
1. Reflect on your personal goals and relationship goals.
2. Realise how the distance has affected you and the relationship.
3. Recognise the problems that are building in your relationship.
4. Have a clear goal and idea of where your relationship is going.
5. Communicate in a healthy a loving way.
6. Understand each other better.
7. Develop physical and emotional intimacy.
8. Make a plan for your future together.
This guide is for long-distance couples who:
– Are serious about making their long-distance relationship work.
– Are having doubt and want to find out if their relationship is worth it or not.
– Want to solve the issues in their relationship.
– Need some guidance on how to resolve problems in a loving way.
– Feel like giving up because nothing they tried have worked.
– Feel like their relationship isn’t working and they don’t know why.
– Are losing interest in their relationship.
– Are struggling with a lack of communication.
– Frequently experience misunderstandings and arguments.
– Struggle to bring up difficult but important topics.
– Don’t know how to handle the distance.
– Are struggling with being apart.
– Are feeling frustrated when attempts to solve issues turn into arguments.
– Are feeling stuck in a relationship that isn’t going anywhere.
In this journey you will:
– Work with your partner to build understanding.
– Improve communication.
– Increase intimacy.
– Solve any trust issues.
– Bring structure and fun into your relationship.
– Get to know yourself better.
– Reflect on your previous relationships.
– Learn about yourself and your partner to check how compatible you are.
– Identify what’s important for you, your partner and your relationship.
– Set realistic expectations and goals for your relationship.
– Agree on where your relationship is going.
– Make a clear plan to achieve your relationship goals.
– Address and resolve your communication issues.
– Share your feelings, doubts and concerns with your partner.
– Explore your current relationship, identify your problems and fix them.
– Dig deep into every aspect of your LDR and explore each area in great detail.
– Plan and prepare for your visits to make the most out of your time together.
– Be guided to come up with different ways to make your relationship fun and exciting.
– Create a healthy, happy and successful long-distance relationship.
– Hone in on the areas of your relationship that need your attention the most.
1. Make a copy
2. Send it to your partner
3. Fill it in separately
4. Compare your answers
5. Get in touch with us if you need help
Before you begin working with this pdf, download and save it on your computer.
And remember to save it as you make changes.