How to Handle the Distance in a Relationship – Workbook
This workbook is a step by step guide to help you handle the distance in your relationship the right way.
FREE 30 minutes with your 1st coaching session
- Email Support
- 100% Private and Confidential
- Secure Payments
Fillable PDF / 49 Questions / 51 Pages
This step-by-step guide will help you handle the distance in your relationship the right way. You will get a chance to discuss your distance related feelings and circumstances with your partner to see if you would like to make some changes.
What is a fillable pdf?
A fillable pdf is a pdf document where you can answer the questions and make notes directly on your computer, without having to print it out. Apart from saving trees, this format has a number of benefits when it comes to working on it with your long-distance partner:
• Work with it from your computer.
• Save it to the cloud and make notes on the go, wherever you are.
• Share it with your partner and let them answer the questions in their own time.
• Leave more challenging sections until you see each other.
This workbook is for you if:
– You are suffering from being apart.
– You are struggling with visiting each other.
– You feel your relationship is getting boring.
– You are starting to drift apart because of the distance.
– Your relationship is becoming a routine.
– You are no longer enjoying the relationship.
– You are starting to have more problems and arguments.
This workbook will help you to:
– Reflect on the dynamic of your relationship.
– Assess if the frequency of your visits is enough.
– Reflect on the quality of your communication.
– Focus on developing your emotional connection.
– Reflect on the activities you do when you are together and when you are apart.
– Get new ideas on how to make your relationship more exciting.
– Learn to stay together, even if you are physically apart.
– Maintain an emotional connection through good communication and by visiting each other as often as possible.
1. Make a copy
2. Send it to your partner
3. Fill it in separately
4. Compare your answers
5. Get in touch with us if you need help
Before you begin working with this pdf, download and save it on your computer.
And remember to save it as you make changes.